Honor Flight Rochester, Inc. is an all-volunteer organization. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving as a Guardian for a Veteran on a Mission
- Helping with Flight Departures or a Welcome Home ceremony
- Assembling backpacks for veterans
- Speaking to outside groups as part of Speakers’ Bureau (you must have flown as a guardian or other volunteer)
- Working at our booths at special events
- Serving on a committee such as Fundraising, Publicity, or Community Outreach
- Working on various clerical tasks that can be done from home
The Volunteer Resource Committee conducts orientation sessions for new volunteers throughout the year. If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please contact the committee at “email@example.com“.
If you are a current volunteer and your contact information has changed, please forward the corrections to: “firstname.lastname@example.org“.